- Don't interrupt Justices when they are speaking. They don't like that.
- Don't tell Justices what they can and cannot do in regards to hearing a case or making a ruling. They *really* don't like that.
- The Attorney General's office is not above making deals behind the Supreme Court's back. Guess what the Justices think!
- If you're going to argue your position, stick to your guns. When you say "maybe," "I think," "perhaps," or "I guess," you lose credibility.
- There is such a thing, legally, as an "average" sex offender.*